Register now for our upcoming Civil Career Information Sessions
CCF NSW will be presenting information sessions to provide civil-specific career information for female school leavers and upwards, women seeking a career in trades, women looking to change jobs or industries and women wanting to re-join the workforce.
The civil industry has trade roles for women of any age and experience level.
The information sessions will cover:
• An overview of the civil industry and the different roles that are available
• The social and economic opportunities and benefits of a trade in civil construction
• Pathway opportunities on how to join the industry through training and trade possibilities with local businesses and vocational education
• Networking time with other women and local employers
• Advice on CV skills for civil roles
• Personal Skills Audit completion to align personal interests and skills to specific roles
• Provide direct work tasters/experiences and job opportunities through CCF NSW job-matching resources.
We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to this amazing industry!
The Civil Contractors Federation NSW project is funded under the Grant Program by Trade Pathways Program – Training Services NSW.
Date: Wednesday 20 March 2024
Location: Coffs Harbour Bypass Site Office, 182 North Boambee Road, North Boambee Valley, NSW 2450