CCF NSW is governed by a board of persons elected by contractor members. Associate members may not sit on the board. The board of the CCF NSW is voted in biennially (every two years). All board members must comply with the reporting and disclosure obligations of the Corporations Act 2001 and branch policy and procedures.
The duties of the CCF NSW board are defined in a board charter which the board members formally resolve to abide by. The charter includes the following duties:
- Act with care and diligence;
- Act in good faith and in the best interests of the CCF NSW and for a proper purpose;
- Represent the members of CCF NSW, not their individual business interests, when acting in the capacity of the board;
- Avoid conflict of interest and disclose to the board as soon as possible when there may be the potential for a conflict; and
- Hold strictly confidential any and all information they receive in their capacity as a board member.
- The board of CCF NSW appoints a CEO who reports directly and solely to it.
CCF NSW Board 2021-23
Current Office Bearers
Lee Fahey – President
Kim Liddell – Vice President
Kylie Yates – Chief Executive Officer
Lee Fahey – Menai Civil Contractors Pty Ltd
Kim Liddell – Non Destructive Excavations Australia Pty Ltd
State Member Representative & Director on the National Board of CCF Aus Ltd
Gladys Woods – Haslin Constructions
Other Board Members
Mick Boyle – Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure
Stephen Cherrie – Cherrie Civil Engineering
Richard Pottie – Ladex Constructions
John Wade – Wade Civil Engineering Ltd
The composition of the CCF NSW board is determined by elections. Contractor members are eligible to vote. Under the CCF NSW constitution, board members stand for up to two years.